In view of the epidemiological regulations in force, students in all majors, training level and work schedule studying at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Szeged, need to observe the following rules in the first semester of the 2020-2021 academic year.
Anyone with any symptom of COVID-19 should not enter BTK buildings.
Ensuring a safe environment
- It is mandatory to keep a distance of 1.5 m and wear a mask in corridors, public spaces, restrooms.
- Hand disinfection before class is mandatory.
- The form of education (physical presence or online) depends on the number of students enrolled in a given course, so
- Detailed information on the precise form of a given course will be made available on CooSpace by the start of the first week by each course instructor (please follow your course scenes on CooSpace!).
- Keeping a safe distance and wearing a mask during classes is mandatory.
- Masks should be worn in the institute/department administration offices and there can be a maximum of two students in the office during administration.
Out-of-class contact with instructors
- Online contact is recommended.